Google Pay Error and Solution: Google Pay App is a Mobile payment service By Google, mainly focus it in India. It works on UPI Payment system and gives an opportunity to make cashless in India. It is available both Android and iOS device with support multi-language.
Now, Google Pay app helps to send or receive money from UPI System. So must of the Indian user use this application send or receive money. Also, its taking main role for businessman also uses on their business.
But, Some user face lot of effort to run Google pay apps on their device. They get Some of problem to run the application. So guys to help like you in this post we share all of top Google Pay App Error and solution in this 2024
Google Pay App Error And Solution In February 2024
On the below we added the error name on the heading tag, just below share its reason and 100% working solution. If you face any problem to use Google pay then check below which heading tag appropriate to you and look the solution.
#1. Google Pay not working on Android
If you’re having trouble using Google Pay on your Android device, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Your Android device is not running the correct version of the Google Play Store.
- You’re using an unsupported bank or card.
- You’re in a location where Google Pay is not available.
- There’s an issue with your payment method.
To fix the problem, make sure that your Android device is running the latest version of the Google Play Store, and then try again. If you’re still having trouble, contact your bank or card issuer for help.
#2.U16 Error On Google Pay
If you’re seeing the U16 error on Google Pay, it could be for a number of reasons. The most common reason is that you’ve exceeded your daily limit for transactions. This limit is in place to protect your account and ensure that only authorized transactions are being made.
Other reasons for the U16 error include when the risk threshold is exceeded or when the transaction is declined by the receiving end. If you see this error, it’s best to try your transaction again later.
If you’re seeing a U16 error when trying to use Google Pay, it could be due to an issue with the UPI ID associated with your account. To fix this, you can follow these steps:
1. Open the Google Pay app and go to Settings > Payment methods/Bank accounts.
2. Here you’ll see all the bank accounts linked to your Google Pay account. If you’re seeing the U16 error with a particular bank account, you’ll need to fix it here.
3. Next to the affected bank account, you’ll find an edit button. This will allow you to change the UPI ID to the next available one. For example, if you’re having an issue with HDFC Bank, editing the UPI ID will give you options of ICICI Bank, SBI Bank, and so on.
4. Trying another bank will automatically create a new UPI ID and enable further transactions. This should solve the U16 Error.
#3.Fix google pay account error payment declined try another bank account or call your bank(U86)
If you’re seeing error U86 “Payment declined by your bank,” it might be due to one of the following:
- Insufficient funds in your account
- Your bank might have placed a hold on your account
- Your bank is experiencing technical difficulties
Here are some steps you can take to fix the problem if not then follows the next video .
Make sure there are enough funds in your account to cover the purchase. If you’re not sure, contact your bank to check if there are any holds on your account. If you’re still seeing the U86 error, try using a different payment method, such as a credit or debit card. If you’re still having trouble, please call your bank for further assistance.
#4.Google pay me error code u09 and Error code af
If you’re seeing the error code u09 or the error code af when you try to add your bank account with Google Pay, it might mean that your bank is not correctly added to gpay app .
See the below video you understand the how fix this type of issue
#5.Couldn’t reach server
When we use Google Pay, sometimes it says “Couldn’t reach server.” This means that our internet connection might be too slow or not working properly.
- To fix this, try turning off your mobile data and then reconnecting.
- If you’re using Wi-Fi, try rebooting your WiFi system.
Some user has faced the “Cloud’t find account plz ensure that You have Sufficient SMS Balance and Check” issue. This issue occurs when you have not linked your bank account with this number and sent a message to Google pay for activation.
- Go to your sim manager setting and make default Message Sim which sim already link to bank account.
- Check your Mobile Balance minimum need Rs/-3
- Send manual Message to this particular number.
#7.Google Pay couldn’t send SMS
Due to balance problem or Not link to your bank account this number then you show Google pay couldn’t send SMS Error.
- Re check your mobile number and Enter Correctly.
- Sometimes Network server is busy, so wait sometimes and try again later.
- Check your Mobile Balance minimum need Rs/-3
- Use it on the unrooted device.
#8.Google Pay App Otp Problem
Some people are having trouble verifying their Google Pay app with an SMS. They keep resending the SMS , but they lose money because of all the text messages they send. To fix this problem, you can try the following solution.
- Make sure to set your bank Link Number should be primary Sim For send SMS.
- Make sure to check phone number enter correctly.
- Test your data connection and resend SMS Verification message.
#9.Couldn’t verify UPI account
Some users show this type of error when they create a Unified Payment Interface (UPI) on Google Pay. The main reason for this error is if you have already created a UPI on other apps like Phonepay, Paytm, etc. and this UPI Username links to Google pay then you can show this type of error.
- Don’t enter old UPI password.
- Enter correct bank details.
- Make sure to Verify your bank link mobile number.
#10.Can’t detect the sim registered for this bank account replace sim and retry
If you have entered wrong sim on register time, then this error Can’t detect the sim registered for this bank account replace sim and retry you see.
- If you’re using a dual-SIM phone, Set your Google pay phone number as the primary SIM
- Make sure your phone number is correct or not .
#11.can’t find account with your phone number and selected bank Google Pay
According to Google Pay official team use the bank link mobile number for UPI system. If you use other mobile numbers for the register, then the error can’t find an account with your phone number and selected bank Google Pay will see.
- First check which number enter on register time
- On register, time enter bank link Mobile number then correct bank name ( Example -SBI, Union Bank, etc.)
- Some bank Not supported UPI system ( contact with bank branch – Is this bank support the UPI system?)
#12.Google pay bank server not responding
Due to the bank server problem ” Google pay bank server not responding” notification will found on app .
- Try after sometimes, and try again
- Try to add new account to this apps
- Contact to branch of the bank
#13.Incorrect debit card information ,Invalid debit card credential
If you see an error message on the Google Pay app about your debit card, it might be because:
- Your debit card doesn’t support UPI.
- Your debit card has expired.
- You’re using an old debit card that doesn’t have a CVV code.
- Check the debit is active with your Current bank Account.
- Don’t use an Old model debit card which has no CVV number.
- Some debit card not supports with UPI then contact a bank branch.
If you get the “Phone number link to multiple accounts” error on Google pay apps, it means that the phone number will link to two or more Google pay accounts.
- Remove the Multiple Gmail on your smartphone or use default Gmail account.
- Use only Google pay register UPI username and password.
#15.Sorry something went wrong we are looking we are looking into with the bank
I sure this is a temporary error for server or some other authentication issue but the users are not able to add their Bank account. The error says the following.
Sorry something went wrong. We’re looking into it with your bank.
- Your phone number is linked to your bank account.
- You can send/receive SMS.
- You can access the Internet.
- If you have a joint or NRI account, it may not be supported. Call your bank
This is a temporary error for either bank server or Google pay server, and this notification will show Servers unavailable we will back soon
- wait sometimes and try again
- Check the Internet connection
#17.Your UPI id couldn’t be activate
In register time when you generate a new UPI code then the error ” Your UPI id couldn’t activate “will soon on app screen.
- Double-check that you entered the right UPI PIN.
- If you did enter the right UPI PIN, try again later.
#18.Trouble connecting to server to get your bank account
When you see the error “Trouble connecting to the server to get your bank account” on the app the reason is bank server error.
- wait sometimes and try again later.
- I suggest you to use in morning time
#19.Unable to add bank account in Google pay
There are many users have reported that they are facing an error adding a bank account in google pay. This is a temporary issue and Google will fix it soon. We have share working solutions to fix to add a bank account error on app.
- Clear the cache of the application ( Setting > App manager > Gpay App info> Clear cache )
- Clear the data of the application ( Setting > App manager >Gpay App info> Clear data)
- Put correct Mobile Number on register time.
- Check your Internet connection
#20.Google pay blackscreen option
if you do not update your google play services, then Gpay black screen will appear when running the application.
- Update the Latest Play services application
- Go to Play store download Latest Play services.
#21.Failed to add payment method
When you send money to someone through Google pay and the person receiving the money does not have a bank account linked to their Google pay account, then this error will show.
- We have sent a reminder to receiver user ” Link bank account on their Gpay apps “.
- Contact your bank in case there’s a problem with your account.
#22.Gpay can’t be used on this device
When installing Google pay apps on the rooted device then this type of error you can find because the google pay app is a SafetyNet API for detecting roots or any system modification.
- Check my last post How to fix Google pay can’t work on device
- Uninstall SU or Any Root and Flash Magisk zip file
- Install Magisk Manager apk and Reboot
- Go to Magisk Manager
- Swipe from left and select Magisk hide
- Tick Gpay or Any App you want to run
#23.waiting for bank in Google Pay
A variety of reasons such as timeout at the recipient’s bank could cause this status. Wait for your bank to complete the transaction. It approximately takes 2-3 business days.
In some rare cases, it might take ~1 week. After the processing period, the transaction should change to either SUCCESS or fail.
- Open the transaction that you want to report.
- Tap the 3 dot menu and then, tap Report a problem.
Google pay Payment Failed
This is also verity of reasons such as timeout at the recipient’s bank could cause this status or sometimes the receiver not link with the bank this error will found.
-Check Receiver Gpay account Must link to their bank account.
-If you have low balance then send money, this issue will be shown.
-So first check how many balance in your bank?.
Sometimes a bank will ignore due to the heavy transaction.
Friends, I hope this Google pay App Error and Solution will help you to solve all type of Gpay Error. If you think that the post is useful to you then share it with your friends and give your feedback in the comment box.