In this tutorial, I am writing about how to Upload file on media fire without losing any data. A vast amount of people is using the Internet, For downloading, browsing and upload the file.The internet data plan price rate is increasing by the service provider. So, this article only for blogger which help to share their any app link without the waste time and data.Mediafire is a great way to store your any type of media files (like us Zip, Exe, App, jpg, etc. )and retrieves them anywhere you go. It is safe and secure. Mediafire is suitable for all level people students, professionals, and even executives. If you upload your files to Mediafire, you can access them anywhere you go. Just copy your upload file link or remembered this link and access this file anytime anywhere.
As a multimedia sharing and storage website, MediaFire is the Best way to host content such as images, documents, and applications. MediaFire is ideal for individuals and corporations with limited Web hosting capacity who wish to backup, transfer or share files with other users.Are you known Unknown Whatsapp number? The service provides both free and premium options suited for varying needs, as each membership level grants greater storage capacity and options?
Upload Android App on media fire without losing any data
If a Blogger or a person Upload Android App any file saver website then surely lost many data and time. Can you know how to upload Apk file on Mediafire without losing data? I search this type issue, but I did not find correct solution finally I Solve this solution using an only x-plore app and Mediafire app.
The requirement of this Tips:-
- Android device (Both Rooted and Unrooted User
- X-plore App.(Download Now )
- Media fire app.(Download Now)
- Mediafire Account.
Step to Follows:-
- First, download X-plore app and install it.
- Then open your Media fire app.when open this app signup or log in your account.
- Which application want to Upload first install this app.
- Then Open the MediaFire app and choose the Upload option.
- Now See Complete action using the tap on x-plore option.
- The new window is open that is open x-plore App manager.
- Then Tap an app and click ok . just see upload file quickly with one second.
- Refresh the Mediafire app now see the upload file.
- All process was done, You can successfully Upload Android App without losing any data.
This post is mainly helpful to a blogger because a blogger share apps link .when they using uploading to Mediafire losing many data and time .so read this all the above step enjoy Upload File to Media fire without losing data. Thank you for visiting, Please share it!