I am astonished? When getting a “memory server”notification message on my Samsung j7 device. To solve this issue I try a lot of methods and finally success to fix this problem.
I will share all my effort and solution in this post.
If you have faced the same problem on your android device notification like this Use a Memory server to optimize your phone memory then I tech you a guide that helps to fix this.
I have already faced this problem and tried to remove this notification. But the problem is after hitting the cancel button it will be removed on the notification bar, sometimes ago it will automatically show.
Which is irritating to the android user and slows the android performance.
So without compromising our android device performance we have to need to fix the Free up Memory Server error on Samsung devices. In the below we listed our experiment in a proper way read the below guide and fix the problem .
Why show Free up Memory Saver Error On Samsung Device ?
This is a memory problem on your android device. If your internal memory store is full then this type of notification you got.
Sometimes, you have installed lot of android applications on your device. So this type of error you can get. To solve this look below.
How to solve Memory Saver Error on Samsung Android Device
In this method, we are using the device maintenance option on our Samsung device so follow the below step to fix the above issue
1) First, tap the setting icon.
2) Next scroll down you can see a lot of options.
3) Simply click on the Device Maintenance option.
4) Now, you see Storage icon hit on that .
5) Then touch the blue color clean button . That Done! .
If the first method does not work again show the same error then use the second method. i am sure you do not get again such type of notification.
1) In this method we use the clean memory option by the file manager. So first we tap on the My Files icon.
2) Then, Delete the unnecessary data from internal storage or Move some data from internal memory to an external card. See my screenshot i delete some data from my internal SD card.
3) But the free space is approximate only 5% so again I got the same notification .
15.03GB/16GB×100 =95% (Memory Data)
Again I clean some data and the free space is approximately 14% something. I recommended you to make free space 15% above .
13.83GB/16GB×100= 86 %
4) Now, go to the notification icon and hit only below arrow icon
5) Then you see the CANCEL, CLEAN MEMORY, MANAGE APPS three button.
6) Next click on CANCEL button …you will never show the this type of error .
Using the above-mentioned tips will help you to solve Fix “Use Memory Saver to optimize your Phone’s Memory “. Just be use the step and get quick solution.I share my own tips & tricks to solve this. if you have any issue then you can touch with me by comment section